Welcome to the Home Page of the Results Oriented Management and Accountability (ROMA) - National Peer to Peer (NPTP) Training Project.
The ROMA - NPtP project supports training and technical assistance throughout the country, so that Community Action Agencies can increase integration of ROMA into their management and administration.
This web site provides a portal to the National Peer to Peer "Train the Trainer" Project, formerly funded by a grant from the US Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Community Service, and as of October 1, 2011 operating on a fee for service basis.
This site serves several functions:
- Provide information on upcoming trainings (dates and locations)
- Provides general resources for the entire CAA network
- Provide "member" resources to NCRTs and NCRIs
- Manage applications for individuals seeking to become either Nationally Certified ROMA Trainers (NCRTs) or Nationally Certified ROMA Implementers (NCRIs).
- House the portals for the Phase I on-line ROMA course and the Phase III and IV NCRI Portfolio and Exam.
Look for new curriculum modules and products, developed by the Association of Nationally Certified ROMA Trainers (ANCRT) and national partners (Community Action Partnership and National Association for State Community Service Programs).